On April 14th, 16th & 18th James will conduct The Marriage of Figaro for ENO at the Coliseum. Full details are here. Sadly these performances were cancelled due to Coronavirus.
- James conducted ENO’s production of Paul Bunyan at Alexandra Palace, opening on May 9th. Full details are here
- On Saturday 15th June, James conducted The Royal Orchestral Society at St John’s Smith Square.
- On November 9th, James conducted the Brandon Hill Chamber Orchestra at St George’s, Bristol.
- On October 18th, 25th, & 29th and November 7th & 13th, James make his Coliseum debut as 2nd Conductor alongside Music Director Martyn Brabbins in Birtwistle’s The Mask of Orpheus.
- On February 12th at St John’s Smith Square, James conducted the Salomon Orchestra with Savitri Grier on violin. Full details are here
- Conducted a performance of Die Zauberflote on 18th of July at Garsington Festival Opera
- Assisted Ryan Wigglesworth on the Silver Tassie with the BBC Singers and BBC Symphony Orchestra
- English National Opera – The Day After – 26th – 31st May
- The Outcry Ensemble – Spring Concert – Temple Music Foundation – 9th May
- The Dream of Gerontius – Royal Festival Hall – 1st and 2nd July
- Longborough Festival Opera – The Magic Flute – 16th July Performance
- The Outcry Ensemble – Festival Guéthary on the southwest coast of France – 16th to 20th August